Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hera's Birthday!

So munchkin turned the big number "8". What an old lady she is! So...how much is that in dog years? The old wives tale says that 1 dog year= 7 human years. If that is correct then Hera is 56! She really is old, but she hasn't lost much of her spunk.

I stopped at the "barkery" for a special treat. It always smells so good in there. Peanut butter bones are her favorite so I got a peanut butter bone dipped in carob with "Hera" written on it. I know she is really spoiled, but I don't have anyone else to spoil...well maybe B.
She was licking the wrapper before I unwrapped it--yummy!

Gone in a flash!

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

How cute. Doesn't it seem like yesterday that Moses and Hera were puppies? :)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home