Wednesday, March 14, 2007

School Musical

So, as the art teacher I get roped into doing all kinds of stuff. One of those things is helping out with the backdrops and props for the school musical. This year they are doing "Busgy Malone" a 1920's gangster spoof. The kids are getting pysched for the performances that will be next week.

Last night I finished (with the help of an awesome parent!) the last of the sets which is a bookshelf behind which is the secret speak-easy. Caution...you must use your imagination.


I am totally pleased with the way the bookshelf came out and may I have a second career as a faux painter. NOT!

4 Comments:

Blogger A South Park Republican said...

you really did an awesome job!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

ummmmm. actually it looks pretty damn good to me!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Beatrixknits said...

wow I love it!!! great job

5:10 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That is really fun!
You can paint one with yarn on the shelves in your new room. ;)

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home