Thursday, August 23, 2007

Summer Fun Part 1

Okay, so I have been remiss in my blog postings. Well...maybe downright neglectful. Anyway---I wanted to update ya'll on my summer adventures!

So this is the first of several installments.

I spent a good amount of time at the beach this summer including a very nice weekend with some of my fellow SnBers. Nothing quite like working on your tan with your knitting in hand.


What a lovely feeling to have one's toes in the sand and knitting in one's fingers. Life is good! Here I am working on my raspberry tunic top from Classic Elite's Summertime Knits booklet. It is knit in their Classic Silk yarn (a combo of cotton, silk and nylon) which knits up with a subtle nubby texture. I love the top, but I haven't taken any pictures yet. It is on the "to do" list.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home