Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pomatomus, Mermaids & Pond Scum, oh my!

My current knitting project involves all of these things.


  • Pomatomus--the original sock pattern which begged to be fingerless mitts
  • Mermaids--the name of the fingerless mitts that inspired me
  • Pond Scum--the name of the Blue Moon Fibers colorway---the yarn I am knitting with

I came across the beautiful fingerless gloves titled Mermaid on Ravelry. They were knit up by Craftoholic who was inspired by Cookie A.'s Pomatomus sock pattern on Knitty. I hope you are following me...a little confusing. Try knitting them.



I am following the pattern chart for the Pomatomus sock, but I changed the ribbing to a picot edge for a more femine look.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I need the details on these! I want to make them so badly! Thy came out awesome! (even better in person)

I'm tagging you, check out my blog to play along.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home